Radiators 4u Delivery Details
Mainland Delivery Time & Costs - By Range
All of our cast iron radiators have different delivery times based on the finishes that you select for your chosen radiators. Please see below for a breakdown based on the products and finish types. If you need any help, please contact us for assistance. All prices stated are inclusive of VAT.
Brand Cast Iron Radiators (Excluding Baroque Classique, Trinity, Napoleon, Art Deco, Libellula & Empire)
- Delivery Times - 7 Working days for primer & metallic finishes, 14 working days for painted & highlight finishes, 21 working days for polished finishes.
- Delivery Costs - Free delivery on all orders.
Edwardian Clearance Cast Iron Radiators
- Delivery Times & Costs - Free standard 2-3 working day delivery. Express delivery is available at just £24, to make this 1 working day quicker (next working day if ordered by noon, 2 working days if later)
Victorian Clearance Cast Iron Radiators
- Delivery Times - Free next working day delivery if ordered by 11AM, 2 working days if ordered after this time. For paint finishes, add 3 working days to your delivery time.
- Delivery Times - Please check delivery tab againt the item for details.
Radiator Valves & Accessories
- Delivery Times - Next day delivery if ordered before 3PM, 2 working day if ordered after 3PM.
- Delivery Costs - Free next day delivery if you spend over £59 inc VAT
Outlying Areas Delivery Time & Costs - By Range
Outlying Areas Delivery Schedules
- Due to the nature of cast iron radiators, All outlying areas will be calculated on a per-order basis. We will contact you as part of our order confirmation process and make you aware of any extra costs that may be incurred.
When lifting your cast iron radiators off of the delivery pallet, you must manoeuvre the radiator from its laid flat position straight into an upright position. Avoid holding the radiators flat as this can put a strain on the gaskets between each joined section.
Never be tempted to lift a cast iron radiator on your own, or to drag it across any floor surface into position as this will result in strain on the water-tight seals and has the potential to cause leaks. Carrying cast iron radiators is made easier by preparing two very simple carry handles from some old wood, they shouldn't be any wider than shoulder width. Simply slide the wooden carry handles between the sections at each end of the radiator, bend those knees and lift! Be aware of the weight you are about to lift and always observe proper lifting and handling practices, ensuring health and safety measures are followed.
Joining Your Cast Iron Radiator
Cast iron radiators longer than 1200mm in length will be delivered in "blocks", this is simply due to the weight and size, so the sections can more easily be moved into buildings, around corners and up stairways. Once in position, the sectional blocks can be joined using the supplied nipples, gaskets and joining key.
Joining keys can be purchased with the radiator and most are returnable for a full refund.We recommend having the cast iron radiator in its destination room before the assembly. Ensure that the "blocks" of radiators are placed on a clean, flat & stable surface before attempting to join the radiator together.
Please view the attached PDF for full radiator joining instructions.
Returning Items to Radiators 4u
We only accept returns for our Radiator Valves and Accessories and we honour a 90 day money back guarantee. As our Cast Iron Radiators are made to order we can not accept a return. For further information see our Terms and Conditions.
If you wish to return your order (or part of it), you must first contact SMR Enterprises Ltd; you can do this by telephone, fax, email, or by post.
You will receive back from SMR Enterprises Ltd, your RMA documentation. This documentation must be included with your returned items and will include a tracking reference for your returned products.
If you fail to obtain this RMA number or fail to include it with the returned goods, the return process will be considerably delayed. It is essential you obtain your RMA documentation prior to sending goods back.
It will be your responsibility to return the goods to us at our geographic address at your own cost. You must take care of the goods to ensure they are not damaged while in your possession or in transit back to us.
We recommend that if using Royal Mail or a courier to return the goods you opt for a signed-for service, and take out insurance, especially if returning high-value or fragile items.
For larger & more fragile items, we recommend a courier service such as We Deliver The World
Returns after 90 days are considered on a case-by-case basis; returns can sometimes be accepted for store credit, though a restocking fee may apply. If you have an item you would like to return after the returns period, contact us to discuss your situation further.
For details of how to contact us (and our address) see our contact us page.
For our full Returns Policy & Terms and Conditions, please click here